Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's the point?

Why am I writing this blog?  What am I gonna talk about?
That's a tricky one. But I'll do my best to conjure up a definite answer for you...
Hmmm... well I guess my whole point of writing this blog is to inform, inspire, and maybe even put a smile on your face. I am going to be blogging about the good, the bad, the great, the random, the infuriating, wonders of life.

Blogging about everyday life is BORING!! :(

No, no. This is not what it will be. :) Life is an amazing gift and you can find humor in every nook and cranny of it. ....Life's boring...haha...never heard such a crazy thing!! lol.

 <3 Learn to love life and the rest will follow. <3

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%!.. i started a blog and i got bored and deleted it...i hope you keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete