Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gift returns, Rude people and Awesomeness !

Today was the dreaded... *dun dun dun*...  'Day of Returns'!!! Streets are crazy. Malls are packed. And every one seems to have a chip on there shoulder. What the heck?? Is there some rule that says you have to go back to being an asshole as soon as the holidays are over? Hmmm...Ill have to look in that one. lol.  Anyways, I went on the annual return mission with my mom to Sams Club , Target, and Kohls... UGH... and almost had to have a parking lot rumble with some people in a red truck trying to jack a parking spot we had been waiting for.  It was seriously like something out of a movie. We were right there...turn signal on! Needless to say we still managed to slip in before Mr. Impatient could. Ya see...my mom was driving and she used to be a school bus driver... and ya just don't mess with bus drivers....end of story...lol

If you read the title of this little blog you're prolly wondering...'Where's the Awesomeness part?'. Well hold on...I'm getting there!! :) Okay well on our way home I saw something that was crazy cool in the sky. 'Was it a bird?".... "No."    "Was it a plane?"...." Nope."     Okay okay... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Ive seen some amazing colorful sky's in my day but this one takes the cake. I can't even explain it but not to worry...I took a picture!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah that is a pretty sky color!
    must've been amazing to watch :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S
    Taylor Swift!
    w
    e
    s
    o
    m
    e
    !

    ReplyDelete