Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The First of MANY!!

Hi there and welcome to my first blog. I'm still very new to this whole blogging situation...a little intimadiate to be honest...but excited about it. :)

So...Who am I?
Well that's a good question...
  • I am a twenty-one years old girl
  • Born and raised in a small town just west of Cleveland, Ohio.
  • I am a student. 
  • I am an artist. 
  • I am a talker. Oh boy am I a talker...or so Ive been told.
  • I love life and all the things it has to offer.
  • I've got being broke down to a science.lol
  • I use Smilies, 'lol', and "..." all to often while typing, but its just what I do...lol. (See? :] )  
  • I'm full of opinions and don't worry...I share them.
  • I hate jellybeans.
  • I'm scared to death of bees. 
  • I'm still learning who I am...but as I figure it out...I'll let you know. :)
::Britt::

No comments:

Post a Comment