Saturday, January 8, 2011

T-minus SIX MONTHS and Counting!

     Sitting on my couch. Just took down the Christmas Tree. Looking out the window...it's SNOWING! I am beginning to despise the snow at this point. Every flake I see fall from the dull gray sky just seems to piss me off more and more. In my perfect world...after the 1st of the year that's it. No more snow until next Thanksgiving. It's funny how everyone's attitude about it changes. In early December...." Oh, its snowing! How pretty!". Christmas Time..." Yay!! A White Christmas! Just what I've been dreaming off!" lol.  After the 1st..."Screw the Snow! I can wait for summer!!".
      Oh I really can't wait for summer! I'm so sick of the cold. I'm sick of the crappy roads. And having to get up extra early to warm up my car...to go out on to the crappy roads! No sun shine is such a downer. Ugh! At times like this...there are a few tricks to make this time of year just a little bit more bearable. #1. Go tanning! It's like fake sun...makes you look and feel better. #2. Clean the house up! A little Pre-Spring Cleaning never hurt anybody! #3. Listen to upbeat music! It helps your mood and reminds you of warmer weather. Visit my "Lyrics For Life" page for a list of summer songs! One of my faves is Summer Girl by Jessica Andrews! Have a listen!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <3

1 comment:

  1. Look! Look! Im following your blog! I think you should follow mine as well. And lets be awesome. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete